So you just got a new JVC car stereo, and you want to connect Bluetooth to it so you can stream your music? Or maybe you’re looking for a way to make hands-free calls while driving.
Either way, this guide is for you. In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of connecting Bluetooth to JVC car stereo, step by step.
Let’s get started!
Now let’s go into more detail on each of these steps:
How To Connect Bluetooth To JVC Car Stereo
1. Make sure that the JVC car stereo you are trying to connect supports Bluetooth connectivity. The models that are supported include the KD-X470, KD-X370, KD-X37M, KD-X270, and SX268.
2. Turn on the power switch of the JVC car stereo and go to Settings > Connected Devices.
3. Look for the Bluetooth option and select it. This will bring you to a list of available devices that can be connected. Select your device from the list and follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up the connection.
4. If your device is an Android, make sure that the Bluetooth connection is enabled in your phone settings before it can be used for playback. Go to Settings > Connected Devices and turn on Bluetooth under the setting of “Phone & Audio”.
5. If you have an iPhone, enable Bluetooth in the Control Center before it can be used for playback. To do this, swipe from the bottom of your phone and tap on the Bluetooth icon.
6. Once connected, you can control your music through the car stereo’s controls or with your smartphone. You can make and receive calls over the car stereo’s speakers.
7. To disconnect a device from the JVC car stereo, go to Settings > Connected Devices. Select the device you want to disconnect and follow the on-screen instructions.
8. Once the connection has been removed, your Bluetooth device will no longer be able to control or access the car stereo’s functions until it is reconnected.
Method 2: Connecting iOS to JVC Bluetooth Head Unit
1. Start with your JVC Bluetooth head unit powered off.
2. Press and hold the “Phone” button for about 5 seconds. The word “BT” should appear on the screen, indicating that the unit is in pairing mode.
3. Open the Settings app on your iOS device and select “Bluetooth.”
4. Look for your JVC head unit under “Other Devices” and select it.
5. Enter the PIN code 0000 when prompted and hit “OK.”
6. Once the two devices are paired, you should see the Bluetooth icon appear on your JVC head unit’s display.
7. You can now begin streaming audio from your iOS device to your JVC head unit.
Related Posts: How To Reset JVC Car Stereo
Method 3: Connecting Android to JVC Bluetooth Head Unit
If you’re looking for a way to make hands-free calls or stream music from your Android phone to your JVC car stereo then you need to follow this tutorial.
1. Start by turning on your JVC car stereo.
2. Then, on your Android phone, open the Settings app and go to the Bluetooth settings.
3. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on and then search for new devices.
4. Your JVC car stereo should show up in the list of available devices. Select it to Pair.
5. Once the pairing is complete, you should be able to use your JVC car stereo to make hands-free calls or stream music from your Android phone.
Method 4: Connecting iPhone to JVC car stereo
1. First, you need an adapter that will fit the specific iPhone model you have. The most common adapters are called “lightning to 30-pin” or “30-pin to lightning.” You can find these online or at an electronics store.
2. Once you have the right adapter, plug it into the bottom of your iPhone.
3. Then, find the Aux input on your car stereo. This is usually located on the front of the unit, and will have a small symbol that looks like a headphone jack next to it.
4. Plug the other end of your adapter into the Aux input, and you should be all set! You should now be able to play music from your iPhone through your car stereo.
How to connect Bluetooth to JVC KD-R330 Car Stereo
If you’re looking to add Bluetooth functionality to your JVC car stereo, the KD-R330 is a great option. With this unit, you’ll be able to stream music from your smartphone or other device, as well as make hands-free calls. Here’s how to connect Bluetooth to JVC car stereo KD-R330:
1. Start by turning on your JVC car stereo.
2. Then, press the “Source” button on the face of the unit until you see the Bluetooth icon.
3. Next, put your phone into pairing mode. On most smartphones, this can be done by going into the Bluetooth settings and selecting “Pair new device.”
4. Once your phone is in pairing mode, it should automatically be detected by the JVC car stereo. If not, you may need to enter a PIN code (usually 0000 or 1234).
5. Once the JVC car stereo and your phone are paired, you should be able to start streaming music and making hands-free calls. Enjoy!
How to connect Bluetooth to JVC KD-R425.
1.Turn on your Bluetooth device and make sure it is in pairing mode.
2. Press the “Menu” button on your JVC car stereo.
3. Select “Bluetooth” from the menu. If this is the first time you are connecting a Bluetooth device to your car stereo, you will need to select “Pairing” from the Bluetooth menu.
4. Select “Search” or “Scan” from the car stereo’s Bluetooth menu. The car stereo will search for any Bluetooth devices in range.
5. Select your Bluetooth device from the list of found devices on the car stereo. If prompted, enter a PIN code on your car stereo. The PIN code is usually 0000, but may be different for some devices.
6. Your car stereo and Bluetooth device are now paired and connected. You can now use your car stereo to play music or make phone calls from your Bluetooth device. Enjoy!
If you have any trouble connecting your iPhone to your JVC car stereo, feel free to contact us for assistance. We’re always happy to help!